01. When opening a registered SAS data file into a Microsoft Excel Worksheet, a user has the option to sort the data.Which application performs the sort and where does the sort occur?
A. SAS performs the sort on the server.
B. SAS performs the sort on the local machine.
C. Excel performs the sort on the server.
D. Excel performs the sort on the local machine.
02. When can you add a stored process as a data source to an information map?
B. when at least one table is selected as a data source
C. when at least one OLAP cube is selected as a data source
D. once an application server has been selected
03. Refer to the exhibit.
A SAS.IdentityGroups filter has been created in SAS Information Map Studio. There is a data item called “Group” that contains different metadata groups. If the “Group” filter is applied to the map, how will it affect the data?
A. All rows will be returned for any group that the user is a member of.
B. Only rows that belong to the first group are returned.
C. All rows will be returned for PUBLIC group only.
D. All rows matching the group identity login are returned.
04. A SAS data set is used as a data source for a SAS BI Dashboard data model. Which type of code do you write to query the data?
A. DATA Step
B. PROC SQL
C. a SQL/JDBC query
05. Refer to the exhibit.
What causes this error message when executing a stored process?
A. Stored process code cannot be a .TXT file.
B. The stored process server is not running.
C. The file that contains the stored process code is not in the specified location.
D. An administrator deleted the stored process from the metadata.
06. In a stored process, when using a range prompt named DateRange, which macro variables would you use in your SAS code?
A. DateRange_START and DateRange_FINISH
B. DateRange_BEGIN and DateRange_END
C. DateRange_MIN and DateRange_MAX
D. DateRange0 and DateRange1
07. Upon initial install, all of the capabilities in the ‘Web Report Studio: Report Creation’ role are also included in which role?
A. Web Report Studio: Report Viewing
B. Web Report Studio: Advanced
C. Web Report Studio: Content Management
D. Web Report Studio: Administration
08. A content developer would like to create a group of cascading prompts to use in multiple reports without recreating the prompts for each report. What features of the prompt framework must the developer use?
A. Cannot create shared cascading prompts for use in multiple reports.
B. Dynamic Prompts and Shared Prompts
C. Cascading Prompts and Standard Groups
D. Cascading Prompts, Standard Groups, and Shared Prompts
09. A SAS Information Map with a SAS OLAP Cube as a data source can be built from which of the following?
A. multiple SAS OLAP Cubes
B. a SAS OLAP Cube and a stored process
C. one table joined with one SAS OLAP Cube
D. one SAS OLAP Cube only
10. Which statement is true regarding connection profiles used with the SAS platform applications?
A. Each SAS platform application must have its own connection profile.
B. Connection profiles are stored on the server machine.
C. Connection profiles are stored on the machine where the SAS application is installed.
D. All SAS platform applications share one connection profile.